The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed – and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection. It easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. It also comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by – and it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Features & Benefits:
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail: Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed.
- Adjustable: Bed rail easily adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42" after it has been placed on the bed.
- Collapsible: Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible: Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Dual Safety Strap: Secures to bed frame with included safety strap.
- Secures to bed frame with included safety strap.
- Pivots down 180 degrees.
- Includes a bonus organizer pouch.
- Width of rail: Locks in place at 26", 34" & 42" after installed on bed.
- Height of Rail: 23" high from the base of mattress
- Gap between rails: 3"
- Bed type: Fits 12" - 18" mattress
- Weight of product: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and allen wrench (included)
- Package Dimensions: 28" x 21" x 6"; 60 lbs.